· 2 c. peanut butter chips
· 6 Tbsp. margarine
· 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
· 6 oz chopped walnuts or pecans
· 8 oz softened cream cheese
· 1/4 c. sugar
· 4 eggs
· 1/4 c. unsifted all-purpose flour
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
· In a double boiler over hot water, combine chips and margarine. Heat until melted and smooth.
· Transfer to a large bowl and stir in graham cracker crumbs and nuts. Mix with fork until mixture forms a crumbly dough. Reserve 2 c. for topping.
· Press remaining mixture into a 15x10x1 greased baking pan.
· Bake at 350 o F for 12 mins.
· In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, beat until smooth.
· Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in flour.
· Pour over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved topping crumbs over top.
· Bake for 20 mins.
completely. Cut into 2 by 1 inch bars. Chill.